The 2016 Holly Days Bazaar is Coming!
Wednesday, November 9th & Thursday, November 10th.
The Holly Days Bazaar is a long standing tradition going back over 50 years and is a great way to fellowship with St. John’s parishioners. Join us for lunch in the historic Green-Meldrim House and shop at our fabulous silent auction, white elephant thrift sale, book sale, plant booth, craft booth, and load up on homemade jellies and preserves. Look for larger items for sale on our facebook page: St. John’s Holly Days Bazaar Facebook Page.
Please like our page to stay up to date on the latest news!
Holly Days Bazaar
- Gifts, Crafts
- Dine inside the Historic Green Meldrim House
- Jams & Jellies made by Janes Canners
- Garden Shop
- Historic Books for Sale
- Treasure Room with Antiques & Collectibles
- Candlelight Dinner Raffle
- Silent Auction: Dinners, Destinations & Parties