The Chancel Society
The Chancel Society is composed of ladies of the Parish whose work touches every aspect of the life of the church. Their duties are to keep clean and in good order the sanctuary and the sacristies, the linens and vestments, the silver and brass, and to prepare for every service. Opportunities for volunteer service include the following:
1. Preparation of altar flowers for the Sunday services in the church and Chapel and Wednesday services in the Chapel.
2. Delivery of flowers to the hospitals, shut-ins and parishioners recuperating at home.
3. Laundering of fair linen and vestments.
4. Preparation of communion for Sunday services in the church and chapel, Wednesday services in the Chapel, and daily services during Advent and Lent.
5. Polishing silver Holy Communion implements.
Find out more Contact